THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum THE BIG FAMILLY
THE BIG FAMILLY D'AION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Music Problems on AC Revelations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> MUSIQUE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 12:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Music Problems on AC Revelations Répondre en citant

HI,

Like most people I purchased Revelations this week and all has been fine until I have now completed the main storyline and the background music that plays throughout Constantinople seems to have disappeared. I can replay a memory and then background music seems to come back and stay around but slowly seems to filter out. All other sound is fine it's just the music. This is a problem because I feel the music is one of the most important aspects of the game! But what is even more weird is I have just put on my copy of Assassin's Creed II and found the music has gone there too! Is it something to do with my PS3 system?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/409250-Music-Problems-on-AC-Revelations-Forums
animated health insurance video

Thank you.

963/5000
HI,

Like most people I purchased Revelations this week and all has been fine until I have now completed the main storyline and the background music that plays throughout Constantinople seems to have disappeared. I can replay a memory and then background music seems to come back and stay around but slowly seems to filter out. All other sound is fine it's just the music. This is a problem because I feel the music is one of the most important aspects of the game! But what is even more weird is I have just put on my copy of Assassin's Creed II and found the music has gone there too! Is it something to do with my PS3 system?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/409250-Music-Problems-on-AC-Revelations-Forums
animated health insurance video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 12:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> TAVERNE -> MUSIQUE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates