THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum THE BIG FAMILLY
THE BIG FAMILLY D'AION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pseudo bank accounts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> CRAFT BANQUE -> BANQUE DRACONIQUE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pseudo bank accounts Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am a new MW Cashbook user, using the product for my home finances. I have little accounting/bookkeeping experience. 
I have 2 sons who are young adults, and occasionally I lend them money or buy things on their behalf. I would like to account for this in a way that I can easily work out what they owe me and what they have paid back. How should I do this? 
I thought of 2 alternatives, but I don't know how to implement them. 
Option 1 is to have an income and expenditure account for each son, and post transactions to these as they occur. However, if I do this, how can I work out how much they owe me? 
Option 2 is to set up a Bank account for each son, and try to duplicate each transaction from my real bank account into this 'pseudo' account. I think I have to keep the real transactions allocated to my real bank accont in order to reconcile it, which is why I think I have to duplicate these transactions. I am very confused about this option. 
My brother-in-law (an accountant) said I should use a Debtors function, but this is only available in MW Gold. 
Has anyone grappled with this scenario before?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://cognito.co.nz/mwcommunity/viewtopic.php?t=332
Cloud Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 07:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> CRAFT BANQUE -> BANQUE DRACONIQUE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates