THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum THE BIG FAMILLY
THE BIG FAMILLY D'AION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Old Version Of Facebook App For Iphone 3g

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> THE BIG FAMILLY -> EVENT PVP AUTRE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
filifaryq

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Old Version Of Facebook App For Iphone 3g Répondre en citant

Old Version Of Facebook App For Iphone 3g
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Anonymous replied on January 7, 2015 - 11:31am Permalink thanx it works me to download facebook but i still cant download messenger plz helpe me to donload. TanakitInt 16,248 views 3:17 This application requires iOS 7 iOS 8 iOS 6 iOS 5 or Later, FIX iPhone 4 iPad 1 iphone 3GS - Duration: 7:14. - Duration: 5:38. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Is an Iphone 6S still good to buy in 2018?My hands are pretty big (8 inches) and I'm not sure if I should get the iPhone 8, 8+, or the iPhone XPink sand or White silicone apple phone case for iPhone 8 Plus in gold?How much will the iPhone8+ cost in August 2018?Should I get the iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus and why?. Oct 23, 2012 9:13 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by PauloBorges, PauloBorges Oct 26, 2012 4:28 PM in response to wjosten Level 1 (0 points) Oct 26, 2012 4:28 PM in response to wjosten Friend, still could not solve my problem .Did you not have a nother alternative so I do not need to enter at Facebook.com Oct 26, 2012 4:28 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Ryan The Apple Guy, Ryan The Apple Guy Oct 26, 2012 4:30 PM in response to PauloBorges Level 1 (0 points) Oct 26, 2012 4:30 PM in response to PauloBorges Have you tried just using the mobile web version of Facebook? Oct 26, 2012 4:30 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by PauloBorges, PauloBorges Oct 26, 2012 4:34 PM in response to Ryan The Apple Guy Level 1 (0 points) Oct 26, 2012 4:34 PM in response to Ryan The Apple Guy Today I enter the SAFARIbut it is very bad Oct 26, 2012 4:34 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by KiltedTim, KiltedTim Oct 26, 2012 6:36 PM in response to PauloBorges Level 9 (72,060 points) Apple Watch Oct 26, 2012 6:36 PM in response to PauloBorges Then either complain to facebook or buy a new phone. so please its my humble request to you to explain the procedure in detail. SteveBarf1992 3,265 views 0:50 How to get iOS 9 on iPod touch 4g and iPhone 3GS and iPad 1 (Older Devices) - Duration: 2:24. Every time I turn it on it says it failed and is unable to set up. Oct 23, 2012 9:06 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by wjosten, wjosten Oct 23, 2012 9:06 AM in response to PauloBorges Level 10 (95,102 points) iPhone Oct 23, 2012 9:06 AM in response to PauloBorges Apple didn't create the Facebook App, Facebook did. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G . We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. replied on August 1, 2015 - 2:34am Permalink Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browwse your websiote on my iphone during lunch break. The site and all of its services are free to use. Advertisement Facebook help and infoWhy can Facebook be used for?As one of the premier social media sites, Facebook has plenty to offer. Some pages are officially tied to their subjects, while others are unofficial and set up by enthusiasts.Does Facebook collect information about its users?Yes, the website collects information about its users, although it is vague about exactly what data it collects. bob replied on February 23, 2015 - 5:50pm Permalink Thank you bro Very Happy reply . About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All software - FNew Software WindowsAll topics - FSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Loading. No one here has magic that will make what you want happen. Choose your language. In addition, every page on the site has a wall of its own, while groups have collective walls for all members to use. Oct 23, 2012 9:06 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by PauloBorges, PauloBorges Oct 23, 2012 9:11 AM in response to wjosten Level 1 (0 points) Oct 23, 2012 9:11 AM in response to wjosten true!! Oct 23, 2012 9:11 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by wjosten, wjosten Oct 23, 2012 9:13 AM in response to PauloBorges Level 10 (95,102 points) iPhone Oct 23, 2012 9:13 AM in response to PauloBorges Great, now march on over to their web site & start complaining. Loading. If I get it unlocked would I be able to activate it?Can someone please share me the best 3rd party website to unlock Iphone on contract with AT&T to use it with a different network?How i can unlock iphone7 sprint?What is gevey unlock for iPhone 7 and what are the disadvantages?.. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Tweaks4All 1,038 views 1:40 Downgrade Your iPad/iPhone from iOS 10 Back to iOS 9.3.5 [How-To] - Duration: 2:49. All Systems Operational Check out our status page for more details.. 60 Second Reviews 13,802 views 1:50 Download Apps From Any Country's App Store (Incl. Nakul Arora 6,072 views 2:27 Find Apps Compatible With Old iOS Versions/Devices (iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch 1/2/3/4, iPad 1) - Duration: 3:03 5a02188284
status for facebook about weekendcara menggunakan facebook cover makerfacebook hacker v.1.3 enter passwordfacebook chat messenger for nokia n8 free downloadfacebook like button on image galleryhow do i hack a facebook account for freedownload facebook chat for nokia 6600 slidecute name for facebook accountfacebook download for nokia 603facebook hacking password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE BIG FAMILLY Index du Forum -> THE BIG FAMILLY -> EVENT PVP AUTRE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates